Brian Auten of Apologetics315 Interviews Presuppositional Apologist John Frame

If I had to label the apologetics methodology I subscribe to I would say that I am an evidentialist.  However, I find value in each of the apologetic approaches and you won't find that I spend too much time quibbling over which approach should be used.  In many cases, I believe it depends on the person you are sharing your convictions with.

Regardless, I desire to learn more about the pre-suppositional approach so I took the time to listen to Brian Auten's interview with pre-suppositional apologist John Frame.  Auten's apologist interviews are gems and if you haven't taken the time to listen to them, I highly recommend them.  You can find them here.

In the interview, Frame talks about:

  • what pre-suppositional apologetics is and isn't
  • various misconceptions regarding pre-suppositional apologetics
  • how pre-suppositional apologists use evidence 
  • and more!
You can listen to this interesting interview here.

To learn more about John Frame and his work, go here.

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad

Comments