Albert Mohler Offers Advice on How to Organize Your Reading

Prior to becoming a Christian I mainly read Marvel comics.  I rarely read for enjoyment and when I did, it was normally tennis or hockey magazines. Then I became a committed follower of Jesus Christ and my mind was almost immediately transformed.  I began to read philosophy, theology, history and more.  I couldn't get enough and that still remains true.  My books shelves are currently overflowing with books.  If I could read for a living, I would!

In this featured article, Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, offers 6 tips to help you organize your reading.

They are:

1. Maintain Regular Writing Projects

2. Work Through Major Sections of Scripture

3. Read All the Titles Written by Some Authors

4. Get Some Big Sets and Read Through Them

5. Allow Yourself Some Fun Reading and Learn How to Enjoy Reading by Reading Enjoyable Books

6. Write in Your Books; Make Them Up and Make Them Yours

In the article Dr. Mohler briefly unpacks each tip.  You can check it out here.

Happy Reading!

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad

Comments