Video: What Skepticism is Good For featuring Dallas Willard


Philosopher Dallas Willard died May 8, 2013.  I gleamed much from his teachings.  He taught me that logical consistency is a significant factor of one's moral character.  Moreover, he shared wonderful insights in his work about what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ.  Finally, and most important of all, he taught me to see Jesus as a logician and "the smartest man who ever lived."

While I never had the opportunity to meet him, I am grateful for his ministry and life.  Welcome home Dr. Willard!

In the above video, Dr. Willard discusses belief in the age of skepticism and the usefulness and danger of doubt in our society.

You can find Dr. Willard's work here.

You can see his books here.

J.P. Moreland reflects on the life of Dr. Willard here.

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad



Comments