Cultivate a Heart for the Harvest by Kenneth Boa


The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore, I will pray that the Lord of the harvest will send out workers into His harvest.
(Matthew 9:37; Luke 10:2)

Do you not say, "Four months more and then comes the harvest?" Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are white for harvest. Even now the reaper draws his wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together.
(John 4:35-36)

____________________________________________________________________

O Lord,

Please give me eyes for the harvest and a heart for evangelism so that I will long to see the people I love come into a saving relationship with You through the merits and grace of Your Son, Jesus Christ. May I be involved in the harvest as a worker who prepares the soil, plants the seed of Your word, cultivates the soil, and waits for Your harvest.

Amen.

Courage and Godspeed,
Chad

Comments

Chad V. said…
Thanks for sharing this Scripture and prayer. I am praying for the Lord to strengthen my eyes for the harvest and my heart for evangelism.

Appreciate all you do Brother,

The O.C.